Sail the Amalfi Coast and explore the Bay of Naples through to the islands of Ischia and Ventotene before heading south to Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi, and Agropoli. Sailing the Amalfi Coast of Italy is everything a Mediterranean summer escape should be.
Imagine sailing a coast where vertical mountains rise from the sea, where fresh pasta and seafood is served under the canopy of a sprawling olive tree. Along the way, your guides will organise fun races, land tours and dinners in fabulous, traditional restaurants.
Here’s how it works
Small group comfort You’ll sail in comfort as part of a small group of yachts. Vessel layouts will vary depending on which yacht you choose. Each cabin sleeps two and most yachts have cabins with a private bathroom attached. Join by the cabin or take a yacht with your friends!
Your hosts A Mariner Boating Representative and a local technician will travel with you to assist with the yachts, berthing, provide navigational support with intimate local knowledge of things to see and do along the way.
Life on board Your yacht offers space and stability on the water. It’s modern and comfortable, with areas to relax both below and on deck. Throw down a cushion, curl up and read a book, or make use of the easy access to the water for a swim.
Your travelling companions Every group is different, but typically you’ll find your co-travellers will be aged between 40 and 65, enjoy keeping active, love the ocean, have a sense of adventure, love fine foods, an occasional glass of wine, and a good chat
Flexible joining options
Travelling by yourself or with a friend/partner? Book a cabin! Contact us for prices
Travelling with a group? Book a yacht!
Prices start from AU$5,895 per person with 6 crew sharing a 46ft yacht
Day 1 - Friday Check into Naples hotel for your overnight stay
Day 2 - Saturday Transfer to Marina Sud Cantieri, Naples and embark your yacht at 5pm
Day 3 - Sunday Leisure Day: Sail to Sant Angelo, Ischia and relax ashore. You might like to visit a thermal bath while you are here.
Day 4 - Monday Race 1 to Ventotene
Day 5 - Tuesday Cruise back to Ischia and moor near Castello Aragonese
Day 6 - Wednesday Race 2 to Sorrento
Day 7 - Thursday Leisure Day: Sorrento. Explore Sorrento’s shopping street ‘Corso Italia’
Day 8 - Friday Leisure Day: Sail to Positano
Day 9 - Saturday Race 3 to Agropoli
Day 10 - Sunday Leisure Day in Agropoli. A day tour is included to Paestum with lunch.
Day 11 - Monday Race 4 to Amalfi
Day 12 - Tuesday Leisure Day: Amalfi. Recommendations - Visit Ravello and Villa Rufolo
Day 13 - Wednesday Race 5 to Capri
Day 14 - Thursday Leisure Day: Capri. Recommendations – Visit Blue Grotto, chairlift to the top of Anacapri.
Day 15 - Friday Cruise in the morning to Procida, swim and explore the island before returning to Sud Cantieri, Naples and overnight in the marina.
Day 16 - Saturday Disembark at 9am and continue onward with your adventures of Italy or beyond
• 14 nights’ accommodation • 24/7 support from experienced hosts • 24/7 professional technical assistance for the yacht • Security insurance damage waiver (reduces the limit of liability to Euro 750 in total) • Comprehensive and Third Party Insurance for the yacht • Berthing/marina fees for Ventotene, Sorrento, Agropoli and Amalfi on race days • 2 sets of bed linen and bath towels per person for two weeks • Standard navigation equipment • End of charter cleaning • Welcome Pack per yacht • Dinghy and outboard motor • Snorkelling gear
• 1 Night in Naples hotel • Welcome drinks in Naples • Transfer from Naples hotel to marina • 5 dinners ashore during the sailing itinerary • Day trip out of Agropoli to visit Paestum Ruins and buffalo mozzarella farm (with lunch)
• Race management • Daily weather updates • Regular newsletters with activity suggestions and local information
• All flights • If you require a skipper the total cost is AU$390 per day + food + cabin • Berthing/Marina fees on leisure days • Optional post yacht rally arrangements • Personal travel insurance • Reduced refundable yacht security deposit payable at the base • On board provisioning • Fuel for the yacht and outboard motor (Estimate AU$300 total) • Drinks during dinners ashore are not included Travel Insurance
Travel insurance is strongly recommended by Mariner Boating Holidays. Travellers should ensure they have a valid policy at time of booking. Your travel insurance policy must provide cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation with a recommended minimum coverage of US$200,000 for each of the heads of cover. MBH also strongly recommend it covers cancellation, personal liability and loss of luggage and personal effects.
• A deposit of AU$1,500 per person is required to confirm a booking • The designated skipper on board your yacht must possess suitable experience and qualifications • Prices are subject to currency fluctuation until paid in full • Credit card transactions are subject to merchant fees • Single supplement may apply for private cabins/hotel room • The prices are correct at the time of issue but subject to change without notice
Sailing Amalfi Photo Gallery
Enquire now book your spot or to learn more about sailing Italy's Amalfi Coast in 2022